6.10.09

#003-model with personality; fashion with even more


When I first saw Agyness Deyn in a teen magazine, Seventeen I think, I was completely blown away! I love her sense of pizzazz. Excuse me lack of vocabulary, but she just screams AMAZING to me. She has a posture about her that anyone could envy in a second! I'm pretty sure she can compete with any model today, though my favorite by far is Gemma Ward. Saying that, here is a little bit on Agyness Deyn.

believe it or not, she was born Laura Hollins.
February 16th, 1986 she was born in England (amazing place)
she's 5'8" which is only 3 inches taller than I, and I'm 15!
dress size is a 4! and shoe size is a 9! i'd wear her shoes anyday
obviously, she loves to party! having fun is her thing, and her gift!
has agencies such as Why Not Model Agency, and DNA Model Management.


The line that most reminds me of Agyness is...Balenciaga's Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear. The pieces are just...edgy in my own words, but still very classy



those three in particular i took a big fancy too. I'd so wear those, especially the last one, modeled by Elsa Sylvan. The black, jean-but-really-leather look is way cool, and that skirt is absolutely fantastic.


♥bray

0 say-so's: